The 12 Scores of Christmas - GIVEAWAY!
The season to be jolly is almost upon us and this year we wanted to spread a little extra cheer by giving away not one, but 12 AMAZING PRIZES! ✨
How do you participate? Very simple:
🎄Share a festive composition of one minute maximum on your social channels using the hashtag #12ScoresOfChristmas. This could be a popular song, an original composition or the score to your favourite Christmas movie, the more creative the better!
🎄 All entries must use at least one Spitfire Audio library. If you don’t own any fear not, LABS are allowed!
🎄 Send the link to your post to [email protected] by Tuesday 14th of December, and don’t forget to mention your username, and any Spitfire Audio libraries you used! (Only one entry per person)
Once we have chosen our 12 favourite entries, they will be entered into a randomised prize tombola, and we will announce one winner, alongside their prize every day!
For the full details and to see the list of drool-worthy prizes, check the link.
- All Categories
- 435 General
- 1.4K Virtual Instruments
- 90 Abbey Road Series
- 437 BBC Symphony Orchestra
- 65 Artist Libraries
- 74 Albions
- 81 Symphonic, Chamber, and Solo Series
- 32 Studio Orchestra
- 164 LABS
- 90 Originals
- 14 SA Recordings
- 171 Other Spitfire Audio Products
- 49 Product Suggestions
- 22 Third Party products
- 411 Tech Talk
- 72 Digital Audio Workstations
- 52 DAW Templates
- 94 Hardware and Computers
- 11 3rd Party Plugins
- 98 Software Help
- 578 Spitfire Audio Academy
- 132 Composition and Production
- 54 Competitions
- 5 Bridgerton Scoring Competition
- 4 Videos and Walkthroughs
- 2 Spitfire Audio Playlists
- 2 Sales & Promotions
- 4 Music Business & Industry
- 1 Fees, Royalties, & Income