The spitfire app and what could be improved
I want to start out by saying I am really happy with spitfire products. They sound great and are generally easy to use.
Regarding the app, I think there should be some changes.
- I would like to be able to uninstall libraries within the app.
- We should be able to reset our entire collection ourselves without needed to contact spitfire in order to do it. I am referring to labs products and originals products. I am currently waiting for spitfire to reset my libraries again because I have reached a max reset.... That is very odd considering that I purchased the libraries.
- I would like to be able to choose whether or not to install vst, au, or aax files.
- There should be an install all and uninstall all feature as well.
Moving sample libraries to new folders should be easy, instead I have to repair all the libraries and it takes quite a while to download the files needed, etc. This should be a very simple process.
That is all I have for now! Thank you for all the fantastic libraries!!!!
- 1.2K All Categories
- 594 Virtual Instruments
- 31 Abbey Road Series
- 172 BBC Symphony Orchestra
- 28 Artist Libraries
- 31 Albions
- 42 Symphonic, Chamber, and Solo Series
- 15 Studio Orchestra
- 71 LABS
- 50 Originals
- 5 SA Recordings
- 117 Other Spitfire Audio Products
- 7 Product Suggestions
- 20 Third Party products
- 270 Spitfire Audio Academy
- 108 Composition and Production
- 28 Competitions
- 2 Videos and Walkthroughs
- 1 Spitfire Audio Playlists
- 151 Tech Talk
- 51 Digital Audio Workstations
- 22 DAW Templates
- 47 Hardware and Computers
- 3 3rd Party Plugins
- 9 Software Help
- 176 General