Looking for support? Click here

How to set Midi CC1 and CC11 to a Korg nanocontroller 2

Hi All,

I don't know if this is the right place to ask this question, but I have asked other forums to no avail. I have purchased a Korg nanoKontrol2 and I am ready to toss it in a bin! I can't figure out how to set modulation and expression to the faders. I KNOW it's possible as I have seen one of the Spitfire team using one on a video for this exact purpose (I don't remember which one!). I have gone through the Korg Control Editor and set it to do cc1 and 11 and it just does random global actions like play/pause when I move a fader up or down. I went through the exact instructions and followed them, it doesn't work. I wrote screen data, doesn't work. Reset the controller, still no dice. Someone told me on reddit to set it as a Mackie controller and that should work. I did that, but I don't see an option for adding controls for midi CC data! Help please. I know this is doable....what on earth am I doing wrong?? Thanks in advance!

Comments