Took me forever to find the key switches

I've seen the video tutorials that discuss the key switches in the libraries. I never saw them in mine and assumed my libraries didn't have it. After digging around further I saw that you have to drag the key switch range button to... basically make it visible.

Did anyone else come across this? I'm just surprised. I've been able to use this feature for month but frankly finding it was unclear. I had to drag the key range slider a few times to right before the red key switches appeared.

Comments

• Hahaha, that's hilarious! 😄

I fell in love with key switches many, many years ago, but only a few months ago I realized that I could hook my master keyboard's drum pads to them. Since then I began being annoyed that virtually every library has its own idea of where they should be, often going just under the active key range. In BBCSO, though (and I only have Discover) it is rather beautiful, because they are ALL neatly starting from 0 (C -2, I think). Now I wished it was always like that, but I've started to move the keys in other libraries to there, too. Now it feels so comfortable. 😃

Anyway, congrats on having figured it out! 🤓👍️