BBCSO Cubase and editing vibrato and variations

Hi,

I'm brand new to BBCSO Core and I'm using it in Cubase and the available templates. Everything is working well except I'm not sure how you view/edit the parameters from the plugin outside of expression (which works fine as its controlled by the mod wheel). This includes reverb, vibrato, tightness, and variations (like gliss direction for the Harp).

I want to be able to play the notes on a keyboard first, and then play these parameters separately (and edit in the future) but I don't know where to see them in Cubase. Are they part of note expression? I have expression maps working so articulations are visible in the MIDI editor, and the mod wheel data, just not sure how to access these extra parameters?

Best Answers

Answers

• So, I have a little 3 fader Arduino based controller, mapped to cc21, cc11 and cc1 using Cubase and Core too, but whilst I can use 1 and 11, 21 doesn’t affect vibrato, HOWEVER, when I record parts, automation from 1 and 11 doesn’t record as midi automation, but cc21 does!

I am certainly not the sharpest at this stuff, but am I missing something simple???

Ritchie

• Ritchie,

I don't have an answer for your question, but I would suggest you make a new post for your question. People on here are pretty good about answering questions, and this would make it easier for them to find yours.

• Ignore me, moron at the controls and a Generic Remote with the controller selected!