Can We Get the Impulse Responses for the Libraries We Purchase?
The Pool Project library, for example, has some really excellent custom IR's that I would like to use to make my other samples sound more cohesive with my Pool Project tracks.
I guess this is more of a request than anything, but can we please get the associated IR's for the libraries we purchase? It would mean the world to me and open up a lot of new creative possibilities. And on the whole it would add a lot of value to these libraries, in my opinion.
Songwriter, Film Lover, Lifelong Learner :)
Unfortunately this isn't possible although I appreciate the reason for wanting them.
The IRs are only ever provided via the product as in some particular cases we are legally not permitted to share IRs of spaces due to them being IPs of studios for example.
Further with more curated libraries, an artist may wish to keep the IRs more limited for a number of reasons. Largely these toolkits are snapshots of what makes an artists sound.
Thanks! I hadn't considered it that way.
Songwriter, Film Lover, Lifelong Learner :)1
- 2.4K All Categories
- 4 Music Business & Industry
- 1 Fees, Royalties, & Income
- 5 Bridgerton Scoring Competition
- 1.2K Virtual Instruments
- 81 Abbey Road Series
- 362 BBC Symphony Orchestra
- 56 Artist Libraries
- 61 Albions
- 72 Symphonic, Chamber, and Solo Series
- 28 Studio Orchestra
- 134 LABS
- 86 Originals
- 13 SA Recordings
- 157 Other Spitfire Audio Products
- 39 Product Suggestions
- 22 Third Party products
- 528 Spitfire Audio Academy
- 125 Composition and Production
- 42 Competitions
- 4 Videos and Walkthroughs
- 2 Spitfire Audio Playlists
- 359 Tech Talk
- 67 Digital Audio Workstations
- 44 DAW Templates
- 68 Hardware and Computers
- 4 3rd Party Plugins
- 83 Software Help
- 351 General