Albion One doesn`t appear anywhere

Hi ,

i purchased the Albion One Library. I have installed it with the native Spitfire Install App. I can`t see it anywhere (Native Access, Kontakt 5-6, Komplete Kontrol).

Do i have to note anything in order to see it at my apps?

I purchased also Hammers few days ago. I know it has an own spitfire UI/Plugin, but i can see it in komplete kontrol and can preview few presets (but i can`t load the plugin, but it`s ok, i know its a spitfire own plugin)

What might be the issue, that i can`t see the albion one library anywhere?

Any help would be appreciated:)

cheers

Slotty

Comments

• Same with me, I can't find my Epic Strings. :(

• The Ansion
    edited August 2021

For Albion...

Did you add the serial number into Native Access? After that it should show up in your list of Not Installed and then you should be able to point NA to the right folder where you've downloaded the content. It'll show up in Kontakt after that, fingers crossed...

Can't help you with Hammers though

• where do i get the serial number. could not notice an email with i

i installed the lib with the spitfire management tool

• i am new to spitfire, don`t know the workflow very well

• Any Kontakt-based libraries (which includes Albion One and many others prior to the previous couple years) need to be added manually to Native Access using the serial number. Your serial would be in an email from Spitfire letting you know that your product is ready for download, toward the bottom. Copy your serial and in Native Access at the top left it says "Add Serial." Paste in there, wait a few minutes, and it will then be added to your Kontakt library view. You may have to manually point Native Access to where Spitfire installed the actual content as well (when you hover there is a button that says locate). Hope that helps.

• i have inserted the serial number at native istruments, bu albion one still doesn`t appear anywhere

• i see the lib at "not installed" items

no possibility to do anything

• Click "add library" then set the location to where the Spitfire app installed the samples.

• the lib

seems now to be installed but it doesnt apear at komplete kontrol, only hammers appears

• I would have been quicker coming to your house and doing it, you know there's a link at the top of the website that says "help"... You can get everything you need in there.

https://spitfireaudio.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115004350973-How-to-make-Albion-ONE-appear-in-Komplete-Kontrol-after-updating-

• slotty
    edited August 2021

i rescaned the libraries at komplete kontrol, now it`s there:)

thank you for the support