What's this instrument called?

I was scrolling through Spitfire libraries night before last and ran across an instrument that now I can't find.

It was a tone drum, but shaped like a very large mushroom, that you play with fingers or mallets. It had an exotic name, and was a FREE download. It had a very tone much mellower than steel drums, almost celeste-like.

But now I can't find it. Does anyone know what it's called?