Epic Strings and Reaper problem. Anyone else run into this issue?
I have noticed recently (I have been going through/reviewing all my 'sketchs').
I use Reaper as my DAW (no idea if this is the issue).
I notice that SA's Epic Strings load but, normally they don't produce sound.
Odd, I know. Not sure if it's a Reaper issue, ASIO for All (i have the latest), or if it's Epic Strings.
I keep EVERYTHING updated and it seems to be a consistent issue with just this library.
Just asking if this is a known issue or if I am an unusual case.
- 2.2K All Categories
- 4 Music Business & Industry
- 1 Fees, Royalties, & Income
- 5 Bridgerton Scoring Competition
- 1.2K Virtual Instruments
- 80 Abbey Road Series
- 347 BBC Symphony Orchestra
- 54 Artist Libraries
- 57 Albions
- 70 Symphonic, Chamber, and Solo Series
- 28 Studio Orchestra
- 133 LABS
- 85 Originals
- 13 SA Recordings
- 156 Other Spitfire Audio Products
- 23 Product Suggestions
- 21 Third Party products
- 368 Spitfire Audio Academy
- 125 Composition and Production
- 40 Competitions
- 4 Videos and Walkthroughs
- 2 Spitfire Audio Playlists
- 229 Tech Talk
- 67 Digital Audio Workstations
- 34 DAW Templates
- 67 Hardware and Computers
- 4 3rd Party Plugins
- 34 Software Help
- 334 General