Problem with Albion Solstice eDNA GUI [Solved]

Eloi
edited July 2021 in Albions

Hello,

I just bought and installed Albion Solstice, and I've got the following problem with the eDNA GUI : when I change a parameter (for example the oscillate mixer), all the parameters are changing at the same time, and finally it leads to nothing good. This is very strange, you see all the parameters levels moving together whan I move my mouse. This means I can't tweek the presets or build my own sound. This is very frustrating.

I have reinstalled Native Acces, the free Kontact Player and the Albion Solstice library, but nothing changed. I'm on Windows 10, and my DAW is Presonus Studio One 5.

Please, have you got an idea about what is causing this big problem ?

Thanks a lot

Comments

• Hi @Eloi

We'll be releasing a fix for this in the near future. In the meantime, I have created a ticket for you so we can send you the updated patches that patch this issue. Anyone else experiencing this problem, should reach out to us at www.spitfireaudio.com/support

• Hi Angus,

Thanks a lot for your answer. I remain available for any information concerning my system. I must say that I can't wait to get the patch :-)

Kind regards

• I've received the patch which has solved this issue. Thanks a lot to the Spitfire Audio team for the result and the velocity.

• Hi there, Instrument is great, but I am afraid, I need this patch, too. Same prob. Win10/Cubase11 and the Link above isn't leading anywhere. What to do?

• Helle there, i think i have the same problem, on Windows 10 ableton 10 ... :(

• Hi @Marie-Luise and @Azolan

I have created tickets for you both. We're hoping to update Albion Solstice very soon with this fix, but in the meantime, anyone else experiencing this issue can create a support ticket at www.spitfireaudio.com/support to get the updated folder.

• Thanks, no problem now :)

• please also address release control functionality, especially with the strings. The release control does essentially nothing presently. It affects the legato sound as well. Sounds very choppy and not really credibly realistic. However, it’s a spectacular sounding library nonetheless!!

• @DannyHayoun the Release slider only affected short articulations. We are due to release an update soon which extends the Release functionality to Long articulations also.

• I noticed the same problem with all parameters moving together, although it affects not just latest Albion but previous ones as well like Tundra or Albion One, wherever there is eDNA

I use cubase 11/win10. Very recently I updated Kontakt and it seems like I started noticing that problem after the update

• Hi @KamilOrmanJanowski

I have created a Zendesk ticket for you, and a member of the team will be in touch soon to discuss this.

• Awesome!!! I’ll be in the lookout for it!! 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻