Looking for support? Click here

Our Favourite Submissions from the Share Your Creations Thread 🤩

Comments

• Congratulations @Michael B. Oliva , @The Ansion and @Andrea . Nice work.

• Thank you ever so much @Spitfire Audio for recognizing my work. This means a lot. I just finished watching the premiere with Homay and was completely bought with your new fantastic Originals Library. Thank you so much for this fantastic gift. I'll make sure to post soon something I'll do with this fab library!

Congratulations @The Ansion and @Michael B. Oliva , beautiful work, guys. And well done all. I've heard some great music on this thread.

Love to all. <3

• Ah this is really cool, thank you very much!

• 🤯

I wasn't expecting that. I was very confused when I got home from work and went to buy it and it said I already owned it.

Thank you!

• Wow! Congratulations to each of you, @Michael B. Oliva @The Ansion and @Andrea. You submitted some very cool works and are the prizes are well-deserved!

Associate Professor of Music / The University of Virginia’s College at Wise

Conductor + Music Director / Winds of the Mountain Empire

• Well done to the chosen ones!

That's what being a composer is all about,when your work is noticed,there is no better feeling!

Also well done to all that submitted :)

• Good job guys! 😁

• Cool! Congratulations! <3

• Hi. very congratulations for your experimental music producer with libraries samples of spitfire 🙂

Best Regards from Naples (italy)

gennaro