Looking for support? Click here

BBCSO - articulation switching using program change

i'm trying to switch articulations using program change and i can't make it work. my daw (reaper) sends proper midi messages but they are ignored by plugin, is that a bug in spitfire plugin? has anyone here made it work? any tips?

Comments

• Angus
    Angus admin
    100 Comments 100 Likes 5 Answers Spitfire Employee

Hi @Tomasz, this sounds like one for our team to look into. If you can send us a screenshot of your plugin settings, and then a copy of your Reaper file that exhibits the error, this would assist our troubleshooting.

• ok here are 2 version of simple test. one with channel selected articulation switch works correctly, one with program change ignores the articulation switch completely.

• Angus
    Angus admin
    100 Comments 100 Likes 5 Answers Spitfire Employee

Hi @Tomasz, thanks for your file. I've had a quick look and also tested in Logic, and can confirm that the Programme Change keyswitching technique is currently not available. I have raised a ticket with our engineering team. If you want to be notified when an update is, feel free to create a ticket on our system reference this forum post.