Looking for support? Click here

Art Conductor Legato Issues BBCSO Core

Hi,

I posted this in the only Art Conductor thread I saw, but that was asking for tips and tricks, so I thought I'd ask here:

I'm having an issue with Art Conductor 7 for Logic Pro X.4 I'm using Spitfire Audio's BBCSO Core library. The Legato patch is playing back incorrectly. 

Spitfire's manual says their legato patches have various triggers. For a transition of notes in the same bow stroke, the first of the two notes should overlap the second. Am I understanding that wrong?

Using the Art Conductor articulation, both pitches sound at once, and removing the overlap produces a bowed note. 

I noticed that the Spitfire plugin does not switch articulations when I select them.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Comments

• Update:

Art Conductor has informed me that their articulation sets can not distinguish between the various legato subtleties in the Spitfire plugin. So, it is worthless for me until I get other libraries that create separate patches for each style of Legato.

I mapped out the articulation sets in Logic manually, and it does recognize all of Spitfire's variations. If anyone wants them, let me know and I'll make them available.

Cheers,

PJ