Looking for support? Click here

IR loading error for Albion Neo.

Hi All, just reaching out on a technical issue with Albion Neo (just purchased and downloaded last night)

Kontakt is throwing a loading issue for a lost IR, however I can load by browsing for it, I will post screen a screen shot later, this affects loading with Kontakt and of course Komplet Kontrol.

Anyone else having this issue or similar, is there an easy fix, I’m not totally savvy about Kontakt’s library repair features.

Regards.

Comments

• So the loading error related to the IR contents in the Albion Neo Library was roughly as follows.

06 Grand Toasty Hall - Norm.ncw couldn't be found (which is actually found in the eDNA Earth library) I don't know if this is actually right i.e if there was an error caught in the download or not).

But I have resolved the issue by copying the Earth IR folder into the Neo library in the given location that was prompted by the Kontakt pop up.

Perhaps Spitfire dev's could weigh in and tell me what's gone on here, I know from previous NI sample shared content, that it's not uncommon to share resources across library's (Absynth for example) but is that the case here?

• I just bought NEO and I am also having this issue. I don't have eDNA Earth, so I don't think I have the 06 Grand Toasty Hall IR file. But I do have the LABS instruments, and I see that that there is a file in LABS Modular Piano called "LABS_GRAND_TOASTY_HALL_NORM_06.spitfire". I wonder if that is the same file with a different extension?

-Jeff

• Hi Jeff

looks like an issue for Spitfire.

Just to confirm, what was then name of the IR file Kontakt was looking for and the folder extensions?

If you don't mind sharing.

Regards.

• Angus
    Angus admin
    100 Comments 100 Likes 5 Answers Spitfire Employee
    edited June 4

@Gridnode sorry you have experience this issue. We'll be updating NEO soon to patch this issue. In the meantime, if you download the folder I've attached and replace it with your current IR folder in Albion NEO/ Samples, you should get back up and running.

• Thanks, new IRs folder solved the problem!

-Jeff

• Angus
    Angus admin
    100 Comments 100 Likes 5 Answers Spitfire Employee

Just to update this: An update to Albion NEO is now available to all users in the Spitfire Audio App- so there is no need to manually download the IR folder, which I will now take down. Thanks for your patience and sorry for an inconvenience caused.

• Late back to the conversation, glad you have it all worked out.