How to create legato performance in LCO
Hello Spitfire Team
I have a question about legato options /performance in the LCO string library.
I can't find any way to create legato performances in any of the instruments articulations.
Is there a way to play legatos with the LCO library?
In addition, having downloaded the LCO user manual I can see in page 10 (and in other pages too) there is a mention on legato performance which is actually missing from the product I bought. I bought the LCO in May 2021.
I attach a picture from the manual I have downloaded.
The pictured "legato" as well as the slurred notes are not included in the product.
Am I mistaken? What am I seeing wrong?
Thank you very much in advance!
- 1.2K All Categories
- 597 Virtual Instruments
- 32 Abbey Road Series
- 173 BBC Symphony Orchestra
- 28 Artist Libraries
- 31 Albions
- 43 Symphonic, Chamber, and Solo Series
- 15 Studio Orchestra
- 71 LABS
- 50 Originals
- 5 SA Recordings
- 117 Other Spitfire Audio Products
- 7 Product Suggestions
- 20 Third Party products
- 270 Spitfire Audio Academy
- 108 Composition and Production
- 28 Competitions
- 2 Videos and Walkthroughs
- 1 Spitfire Audio Playlists
- 152 Tech Talk
- 51 Digital Audio Workstations
- 23 DAW Templates
- 47 Hardware and Computers
- 3 3rd Party Plugins
- 9 Software Help
- 177 General