Scoring practice — Films with little or no score — My list so far
I don't know that any of these are in the public domain but at least they post-date the silent era.
Catch-22 (1970). Almost no score.
Dirty Mary Crazy Larry (1974) No score apart from the opening and closing credits.
Frankenstein (1931 No score apart from the credits.
The Birds (1963) No musical score to speak of.
Fail-Safe (1964) No musical score.
Fantastic Voyage (1966) The first 40 minutes -- per the composer's insistence -- has no music.
The Narrow Margin (1952) No musical score.
Blair Witch Project
No Country for Old Men
The Defiant Ones
World Abounding is Joel David Palmer
- 2.1K All Categories
- 4 Music Business & Industry
- 1 Fees, Royalties, & Income
- 5 Bridgerton Scoring Competition
- 1.2K Virtual Instruments
- 80 Abbey Road Series
- 348 BBC Symphony Orchestra
- 55 Artist Libraries
- 57 Albions
- 70 Symphonic, Chamber, and Solo Series
- 28 Studio Orchestra
- 133 LABS
- 85 Originals
- 13 SA Recordings
- 157 Other Spitfire Audio Products
- 39 Product Suggestions
- 22 Third Party products
- 368 Spitfire Audio Academy
- 125 Composition and Production
- 40 Competitions
- 4 Videos and Walkthroughs
- 2 Spitfire Audio Playlists
- 279 Tech Talk
- 58 Digital Audio Workstations
- 34 DAW Templates
- 67 Hardware and Computers
- 4 3rd Party Plugins
- 34 Software Help
- 231 General