Regarding springsale?

Someone told me that a springsale is coming the 25:th of May, Spitfire audio. Anybody know if it is true? I did not see it anywhere.

Comments

• Was just wondering the same thing. Found this:

https://www.spitfireaudio.com/spring-sale-coming-soon/

• Aha... The problem is that 25th of May is a tuesday. Maybe it was for 2020? We Will have to wait and see!

• Desperately waiting for a new String library. Just about to buy Cinematic Studio Strings but should I wait for the SA sale. The recent SA strings promotion is too expensive for me as a hobbyist.

• Hi Glynn, I think the actual promotion ist really cool, I was in the same situation a few months ago. I bought the Cinematic Studio Strings and later I bought Spitfires Chamber Strings as they were on promotion - and they blend together very well and are two different libraries on its own. The sound of Cinematic and Spitfire is quite different - I like the Cinematic Sound, but its not as ambient as the Spitfire - its the Air Studios that makes it sounding that cool. I think it wont get cheaper than at the moment and I consider grabbing the whole Symphony Orchestra (Strings, Woods and Brass) now, which is quite a lot of money for me too, but the worth you are getting is quite huge and an investment for a long time. If you are just up for the Strings the price difference compared to Cinematic is not that big (I think Cinematic is 399$). Every library has its unique sound and both of them are really good, but if I could make the decision again perhaps I would choose Spitfire as my primary library choice. I'm using Albion One and Tundra as well and I never regretted my expenses, it's just worth it.

• Thank you for your advice Walt. I have bought Spitfire Chamber Strings and I am very impressed. I would like to thank you for your reply to my post.

• You are welcome, I'm sure you made a good desicion and will be happy with Chamber Strings, enjoy:-)

• I'm waiting for springsale too.