Studio One 5.5.2, Abbey Road One Thematic Trumpets. Problem.
I just bought Thematic Trumpets. It's a trumpet sound - the trumpet sound for one song - that I've been looking for.
I can set a track up for each of the articulations and that works.
What I can't do is change articulations within a track using the key switches. I typed them into the correct pitch positions on the midi track. Nothing happened.
This could be because Studio One 5.5 has its own in-built articulations. I have a recollection of seeing a Spitfire Audio video - where one of the left hand widgets in studio One was used to programme in these key switches. Can I find it? No.
Could someone point me to the video or a way of resolving this please?
- 2.2K All Categories
- 5 Bridgerton Scoring Competition
- 1.1K Virtual Instruments
- 73 Abbey Road Series
- 329 BBC Symphony Orchestra
- 54 Artist Libraries
- 54 Albions
- 64 Symphonic, Chamber, and Solo Series
- 28 Studio Orchestra
- 122 LABS
- 80 Originals
- 12 SA Recordings
- 152 Other Spitfire Audio Products
- 35 Product Suggestions
- 21 Third Party products
- 495 Spitfire Audio Academy
- 124 Composition and Production
- 50 Competitions
- 4 Videos and Walkthroughs
- 1 Spitfire Audio Playlists
- 321 Tech Talk
- 66 Digital Audio Workstations
- 40 DAW Templates
- 83 Hardware and Computers
- 6 3rd Party Plugins
- 68 Software Help
- 307 General