when will we see the legato for the high strings in abbey road one ...

when will we see the legato for the high strings in abbey road one ...? its been a long time since its release ??

Answers

• Oh!I was considering buying this but wont if there's no legato!?

• Yeah I kind of agree here. Not only with the high strings legatos which I'm sure is gonna sound amazing when they finally come out.

But I'm really hoping for a complete and detailed library coming out next year. The sound in the AR-series is just stunning and SO inspiring to write with. But the lack of sections and a complete articulation list makes it really hard to work with. Sure, I can sketch up fast and easy but I buy these library for the players in that specific room. To be able to use these libraries in commercial releases we definitely need more than just the foundation and smaller expansions. I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

I can only imagine the freedom if we would have a BBC-like complete orchestra in AR One (with more detail, sections, soloist and more consistency and care than BBC got). It's probably on most composers wish list I would assume.

What we got so far is like a very nice appetiser.

• I think the final AR1 Film Scoring Selection will be released very soon, along with the new Abbey Road library... which is in three days on November 10th ;)