BBC Orchestra Discovery Integration with Cakewalk by Bandlab

Hello,

I have not used these forums before, so I sincerely hope I am in the correct place to be posting this. I am attempting to learn how to use DAW software and gradually try and become proficient with this industry. Currently, I am learning to use Cakewalk by Bandlab as it is free and I can learn a few basics. Right now I am attempting to use plugins from Spitfire Audio, those being the free BBC orchestra pack, and a few LABS plugins. The LABS plugins run smoothly in Cakewalk without issue. I can use my virtual keyboard (I do not have a MIDI controller yet) just fine with excellent responses. However, no matter how many times I try, the BBC Orchestra plugin will not produce any sound. It loads into the DAW, and I can navigate through the various instrument effects. But it will not produce any sound. If anyone could attempt to help me determine what I may be doing wrong, or if this is a technical issue beyond my control, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank You

Answers

• The only thing I can think of that might be causing an issue is I consistently have this red exclamation warning symbol next to my download of BBCSO Discover. I have repaired, redownloaded, restarted, and nothing seems to fix it. It sometimes goes away for a while, but never more than a few minutes