Spitfire Audio app question

My Abbey Road Thematic Horns Tile in the Spitfire Audio App has a Red Thingy with an exclamation mark against it. What does this mean? Thanks

Answers

• Morgan
    Morgan admin
    10 Comments Spitfire Employee 5 Likes First Answer

Hello! A red exclamation point in the Spitfire Audio App typically indicates that a library is broken and needs to be repaired. This can happen when one moves a library from one system to another for example. I would suggest trying to repair the library and see what that brings you.

• Hello Morgan, Thanks for your suggestion. I have done that now and after a repair and optimise the exclamation mark goes away. BUT - unfortunately it reappears the next time I open the SA app! You may be aware that Thematic Horns has caused a problem for some people, including myself where it has disabled the microphone mixes on all the AR1 Libraries. The temp solution suggested by Spitfire help is to delete a file in the installation. Could this be the root of the problem and need a proper update?

• Morgan
    Morgan admin
    10 Comments Spitfire Employee 5 Likes First Answer

Hello! It depends on what error message you're getting. If you could let me know which error code (I'm guessing it's probably Error #1), then I'll know for sure what's going on. And yes, in order to fix the mic position issue, you'd also need to delete the .config file in the library folder as a quick fix. Would you also be able to confirm what type of system you're running. If it's an M1 based Mac, then there may be an issue with what mode of operation you've set your DAW and the Spitfire Audio App to.

• Hello Morgan, Thanks - I'm not getting an error code. Its simply that the exclamation mark in a red box is in the app and doesn't go away. It doesn't seem to affect the library but its a bit frustrating. I'm using an iMac with Intel chip and logic.