bbcso saved user presets not listing in preset browser...
I'm using bbcso core. My saved presets are not showing up in the preset browser; including when the "user" filter is selected.
If I go to the settings I can actually see my presets listed as available to load as the default. So I believe my presets are being saved.
Please advise how I can browse saved user presets in bbcso core.
FYI: actually found my presets saved in my bbcso core library folder under ./Presets/user which also has ./Preset/v1.1.8 with the factory presets.
My guess is that the plug-in is not loading the user folder. Yet, as I mention above, the plug-in is presenting the contents of the user folder as an option for the default preset.
I'm running on a Mac with Big Sur. I get the same behavior in both Reaper, Live 11 and Logic Pro.
Can anyone using bbcso core confirm that saving presets works for them?
- 2.5K All Categories
- 372 General
- 1.3K Virtual Instruments
- 83 Abbey Road Series
- 382 BBC Symphony Orchestra
- 59 Artist Libraries
- 65 Albions
- 75 Symphonic, Chamber, and Solo Series
- 30 Studio Orchestra
- 146 LABS
- 87 Originals
- 13 SA Recordings
- 161 Other Spitfire Audio Products
- 40 Product Suggestions
- 22 Third Party products
- 380 Tech Talk
- 67 Digital Audio Workstations
- 47 DAW Templates
- 92 Hardware and Computers
- 8 3rd Party Plugins
- 88 Software Help
- 545 Spitfire Audio Academy
- 127 Composition and Production
- 54 Competitions
- 5 Bridgerton Scoring Competition
- 4 Videos and Walkthroughs
- 2 Spitfire Audio Playlists
- 2 Sales & Promotions
- 4 Music Business & Industry
- 1 Fees, Royalties, & Income