Support won't reply my requests
I've been using spitfire products from a long time and never had problems getting in touch with support, but I've been trying for a long time now and nobody reply my requests.
Basically I need one more reset for my Abbey Road One library as I installed it using universal mode with the Spiftire App and it's not working with Logic on universal mode also.
So I need to reset it, or at least repair it, under rosetta.
Chat is not working also. It's just a bot that points to the form I've already filled multiple times.
Support requests for reference: requests 246831 and 246940
I'm at the point that I migrated all my imac system to the macbook and everything (daws, samplers and plugins) works, but I can't work on lots of my previous sessions because I used Abbey Road 1 on them.
It's urgent, please!
- 2.2K All Categories
- 5 Bridgerton Scoring Competition
- 1.1K Virtual Instruments
- 73 Abbey Road Series
- 333 BBC Symphony Orchestra
- 54 Artist Libraries
- 54 Albions
- 64 Symphonic, Chamber, and Solo Series
- 28 Studio Orchestra
- 122 LABS
- 80 Originals
- 12 SA Recordings
- 152 Other Spitfire Audio Products
- 35 Product Suggestions
- 21 Third Party products
- 496 Spitfire Audio Academy
- 124 Composition and Production
- 50 Competitions
- 4 Videos and Walkthroughs
- 1 Spitfire Audio Playlists
- 324 Tech Talk
- 66 Digital Audio Workstations
- 41 DAW Templates
- 83 Hardware and Computers
- 6 3rd Party Plugins
- 69 Software Help
- 308 General