Support won't reply my requests
I've been using spitfire products from a long time and never had problems getting in touch with support, but I've been trying for a long time now and nobody reply my requests.
Basically I need one more reset for my Abbey Road One library as I installed it using universal mode with the Spiftire App and it's not working with Logic on universal mode also.
So I need to reset it, or at least repair it, under rosetta.
Chat is not working also. It's just a bot that points to the form I've already filled multiple times.
Support requests for reference: requests 246831 and 246940
I'm at the point that I migrated all my imac system to the macbook and everything (daws, samplers and plugins) works, but I can't work on lots of my previous sessions because I used Abbey Road 1 on them.
It's urgent, please!
Hello, sorry for the late comment. I was looking through the forum after abandoning it for about a week.
Hope this helps, but they do have a live chat between 11am - 9pm (UK time) Where you can chat directly to support.0
- 2.6K All Categories
- 372 General
- 1.3K Virtual Instruments
- 83 Abbey Road Series
- 385 BBC Symphony Orchestra
- 59 Artist Libraries
- 65 Albions
- 75 Symphonic, Chamber, and Solo Series
- 30 Studio Orchestra
- 147 LABS
- 87 Originals
- 13 SA Recordings
- 161 Other Spitfire Audio Products
- 42 Product Suggestions
- 22 Third Party products
- 382 Tech Talk
- 67 Digital Audio Workstations
- 47 DAW Templates
- 92 Hardware and Computers
- 8 3rd Party Plugins
- 89 Software Help
- 548 Spitfire Audio Academy
- 128 Composition and Production
- 54 Competitions
- 5 Bridgerton Scoring Competition
- 4 Videos and Walkthroughs
- 2 Spitfire Audio Playlists
- 2 Sales & Promotions
- 4 Music Business & Industry
- 1 Fees, Royalties, & Income