MOVING LIBRARIES TO AN EXTERNAL HARD DRIVE
iMac Late 2015
I am trying to put all my libraries on my new Samsung 870 EVO drive.
I dragged and dropped them to their new location, which I call Spitfire Sounds. Previously the folder on my regular drive was simply Spitfire.
They are showing up in the new external drive, but I'm not convinced that I've done this right!
How do I keep from having two copies? I don’t need the one on my computer, only on the external drive.
Is there a way to erase the ones on the computer’s hard drive?
Is there any step by step written instructions on how to do all this. I know there are some videos, but I just haven't found what I need yet.
Please forgive my ignorance. The sounds are simply wonderful and I so want to be able to use them as effectively as possible.
- 2.5K All Categories
- 372 General
- 1.3K Virtual Instruments
- 83 Abbey Road Series
- 382 BBC Symphony Orchestra
- 59 Artist Libraries
- 65 Albions
- 75 Symphonic, Chamber, and Solo Series
- 30 Studio Orchestra
- 146 LABS
- 87 Originals
- 13 SA Recordings
- 161 Other Spitfire Audio Products
- 40 Product Suggestions
- 22 Third Party products
- 380 Tech Talk
- 67 Digital Audio Workstations
- 47 DAW Templates
- 92 Hardware and Computers
- 8 3rd Party Plugins
- 88 Software Help
- 545 Spitfire Audio Academy
- 127 Composition and Production
- 54 Competitions
- 5 Bridgerton Scoring Competition
- 4 Videos and Walkthroughs
- 2 Spitfire Audio Playlists
- 2 Sales & Promotions
- 4 Music Business & Industry
- 1 Fees, Royalties, & Income