Hello community :)
I hope everything's fine for you. I've been working on this one for a while now and I wanted to share it here with you.
Please, feel free to give me your impressions and share your feedback.
Have a great day and stay safe ;)
Hello Sebastien! Loved that suspense at the beginning of the piece. Wow!
The vocals? I think? At the beginning was also amazing. The transition in mood at 0:43 is also what stunned me also.
An overall amazing job!!1
Hello @Londoneye330 :D thank you so much for your amazing feedback!
I'm really glad you like my humble tribute. I've always been fascinated by Egyptian mythology and far from any realistic approach instruments wise, I always felt there was room for musical experimentation. I'd like to push things further for my next tracks about this incredible Pantheon.
Please, don't hesitate to throw an ear to my other mythological pieces ;)
In the meantime, have a great day / night and stay safe!
- 2.5K All Categories
- 372 General
- 1.3K Virtual Instruments
- 83 Abbey Road Series
- 382 BBC Symphony Orchestra
- 59 Artist Libraries
- 65 Albions
- 75 Symphonic, Chamber, and Solo Series
- 30 Studio Orchestra
- 146 LABS
- 87 Originals
- 13 SA Recordings
- 161 Other Spitfire Audio Products
- 40 Product Suggestions
- 22 Third Party products
- 380 Tech Talk
- 67 Digital Audio Workstations
- 47 DAW Templates
- 92 Hardware and Computers
- 8 3rd Party Plugins
- 88 Software Help
- 545 Spitfire Audio Academy
- 127 Composition and Production
- 54 Competitions
- 5 Bridgerton Scoring Competition
- 4 Videos and Walkthroughs
- 2 Spitfire Audio Playlists
- 2 Sales & Promotions
- 4 Music Business & Industry
- 1 Fees, Royalties, & Income