Sinking - Tyler Kitchens
Hey there! Here’s one of my original tracks “Sinking”.
A couple of the Spitfire libraries I used: The British Drama Toolkit for the strings and Albion ONE for the percussion.
(You can also find this track on Spotify and Apple Music)
If you have any tips/advice about my mix, please feel free to share them with me! Always looking for ways to improve it.
I hope you enjoy it! Thanks!
That's pretty cool! - There's this soft textural feel. Liked it a lot!1
Thank you! I appreciate that!1
Mix wise, the cello's pretty in your face compared to the rest of the instrumentation, especially masking the piano in that first 1'. Also feel like the upper elements of the percussion would benefit from a bit more attention going forward. imo.
Nice atmospheric track, echoing the view out the window today.
Gigabang YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcOHa19ZKgZ7c47gNDBbJrQ
'Windy Welsh Tenor' on Pianobook: https://www.pianobook.co.uk/library/windy-welsh-tenor/0
- 2.5K All Categories
- 372 General
- 1.3K Virtual Instruments
- 83 Abbey Road Series
- 382 BBC Symphony Orchestra
- 59 Artist Libraries
- 65 Albions
- 75 Symphonic, Chamber, and Solo Series
- 30 Studio Orchestra
- 146 LABS
- 87 Originals
- 13 SA Recordings
- 161 Other Spitfire Audio Products
- 40 Product Suggestions
- 22 Third Party products
- 380 Tech Talk
- 67 Digital Audio Workstations
- 47 DAW Templates
- 92 Hardware and Computers
- 8 3rd Party Plugins
- 88 Software Help
- 545 Spitfire Audio Academy
- 127 Composition and Production
- 54 Competitions
- 5 Bridgerton Scoring Competition
- 4 Videos and Walkthroughs
- 2 Spitfire Audio Playlists
- 2 Sales & Promotions
- 4 Music Business & Industry
- 1 Fees, Royalties, & Income