BBCSO Pro: strings' legato polyphony
edited February 2022 in BBC Symphony Orchestra
Finally had time to sit down with BBCSO Pro, upgraded, and for some reason at least the strings' legato articulations are now polyphonic?
Have I done something wrong? What might be the problem?
No, I have a legato patch selected.
I have also re-downloaded the complete BBCSO Pro bundle twice, with no change: legato is now polyphonic...0
And suddenly legato is legato.
How could that happen?
Does the VST by default load/cache longs when it is activated, even though legato is selected, and perhaps then there is a delay whilst legato is loaded?
Otherwise why could this happen and how will I know it does not happen again?
I've added this to my support request, which I guess will be looked at when their backlog is dealt with.0
- 2.5K All Categories
- 372 General
- 1.3K Virtual Instruments
- 83 Abbey Road Series
- 382 BBC Symphony Orchestra
- 59 Artist Libraries
- 65 Albions
- 75 Symphonic, Chamber, and Solo Series
- 30 Studio Orchestra
- 146 LABS
- 87 Originals
- 13 SA Recordings
- 161 Other Spitfire Audio Products
- 40 Product Suggestions
- 22 Third Party products
- 380 Tech Talk
- 67 Digital Audio Workstations
- 47 DAW Templates
- 92 Hardware and Computers
- 8 3rd Party Plugins
- 88 Software Help
- 545 Spitfire Audio Academy
- 127 Composition and Production
- 54 Competitions
- 5 Bridgerton Scoring Competition
- 4 Videos and Walkthroughs
- 2 Spitfire Audio Playlists
- 2 Sales & Promotions
- 4 Music Business & Industry
- 1 Fees, Royalties, & Income