Abbey Road Two: Iconic Strings Pricing Breakdown

For those who are confused about pricing on our website, here is a full break down.

Iconic Strings Professional

RRP of the library (no discount applied, after Jan 6th) = £449, $499, €499

The Intro Price (until Jan 6th) = £349, $399, €399

The Intro Price (if you own Intimate Strings) = £319.99, $370, €370

Iconic Strings

RRP of the library (no discount applied, after Jan 6th) = £249, $299, €299

The Intro Price (until Jan 6th) = £199, $249, €249

The Intro Price (if you own Intimate Strings) = £169.99, $220, €220

Intimate Strings Crossgrade

You can purchase Intimate Strings now and get the additional discount. The crossgrade option will end with the Intro Pricing on 6th January.

Educational Discounts

You can apply for an Educational Discount on this library but it will only top up the Intro discount (approx 20% off) by 10% to 30% off. It does not stack with any other form of discount.

Comments

• I am sure I am reading this correctly, but just to make sure...

Intimate Strings is the Originals product, priced at £29.99?

Therefore if I purchase that and then one of the Abbey Road 2 products (before 6th Jan), I'll receive an extra £30 discount, thereby effectively making Intimate Strings free?

Excellent, if so!

• @philh27 correct!

• Hi Angus,

Thanks for the breakdown. If one were to purchase the Core version to try it out and then upgrade to Pro, would the upgrade price just be the difference of the two versions as with Spitfire’s other products?

Thanks!

• @KenJ yes the upgrade price would be the difference of the libraries at the point of purchase.

• I can’t see where the 25% (if I own the Intimate Strings) are..! 370 from 399 = less than 10% !

I spoke with Sandy on the Spitfire website chat and he told me that it was 330$ if I own the Intimate strings..!

😅

thanks for the explanations..!

• I believe it’s 25% off of the original price. Not the discounted price.

• Angus
    Angus admin
    100 Answers 500 Likes 500 Comments First Anniversary
    edited December 2021

@BenPelletier what @Five18Studios said! Gives you a $29 discount (the cost of Intimate Strings)