Originals Epic Strings Update

Shane
edited May 18 in Originals

Hello,

I just noticed I have an update for Epic Strings in the Spitfire Audio app (v1.1.0). Is there somewhere I can see the changelog? I can't seem to find it on the product page. Thanks!

Comments

• Angus
    Angus admin
    250 Likes 100 Comments 5 Answers Spitfire Employee

Hi @Shane,

The change log is within the Documents folder- but we realise this is only available after download, so we're going to start posting here whenever updates are released.

Full change log below:

[1.1.0] - 2021-03-09

Added

• Improved info text for Dynamics control

Fixed

• Minor tuning refinements to all presets
    • Minor timing refinements to all presets
    • Removed minor noises from all presets
    • Default preset not saving
    • VST3 EXC_BREAKPOINT crashes

[1.0.12] - 2020-05-26

Fixed

• Tightened the Shorts patch
    • Removed an artefact in G2/G#2 in the Live patch

[1.0.11] - 2019-12-10

Fixed

• Denoised some samples with unwanted artefacts

[1.0.9] - 2019-12-02

Fixed

• Fixed an issue where the 32-bit VST3 would fail to load

[1.0.8] - 2019-11-25

Fixed

• Fixed an issue where some machines could not read Spitfire.properties

[1.0.7] - 2019-11-22

Fixed

• Fixed an issue where some Windows 10 users were experiencing errors on initial launch of plugin

• Thank you!

• Never start up the spitfire portal app, would be nice people who bought it would get an email announcing there is an update available.

• I'm at wit's end trying to locate my Spitfire Originals files. I've gone through the error #1 thing for my M1 chip, Mac Mini and still only one instrument shows up – Cinematic Percussion. Epic Brass and Woodwinds, Epic Strings, and Felt Piano do not show up at all. There is no artwork on the Spitfire App that would allow me to repair them.

Oh and my Spitfire App is version 3.2.20.

I love these instruments and would like to get them back. Thoughts?

• Angus
    Angus admin
    250 Likes 100 Comments 5 Answers Spitfire Employee

Hi @Moikle

If the libraries you have purchased do not appear in My Products, check you have not used the search bar in the top right by mistake, and that you are logged into the correct account.

As for M1, not all of our libraries are compatible. Please see our advice in the video below: