experience with 9173 error caused by stratus in Pro Tools ?
Since I bought some spitfire products:
Originals and especially stratus the error 9173 CPU overload appears.
Imac Pro 2017 /Mac OS Mojave 10.14.6/ 32 GB/ latest PT Version/
I start a Session ... Programm MIDI Notes with Kontakt Instruments etc....
While Session is open ... no Problem
I close Session and try to reopen it: takes hours and if I want to push play
What did I do:
updated Pro Tools (problem still there)
before update all PT Sessions where effected ( could not open them)
Only way to get rid of it was to erase the folder with the Project consisting Stratus.
Earsing Stratus from PT Session doesn't change anything.
HELP Please somebody
- 1.2K All Categories
- 594 Virtual Instruments
- 31 Abbey Road Series
- 172 BBC Symphony Orchestra
- 28 Artist Libraries
- 31 Albions
- 42 Symphonic, Chamber, and Solo Series
- 15 Studio Orchestra
- 71 LABS
- 50 Originals
- 5 SA Recordings
- 117 Other Spitfire Audio Products
- 7 Product Suggestions
- 20 Third Party products
- 269 Spitfire Audio Academy
- 108 Composition and Production
- 28 Competitions
- 2 Videos and Walkthroughs
- 1 Spitfire Audio Playlists
- 151 Tech Talk
- 51 Digital Audio Workstations
- 22 DAW Templates
- 47 Hardware and Computers
- 3 3rd Party Plugins
- 9 Software Help
- 176 General